Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mirage

Days always stretch when you have nothing to do. On one such day when all the things to be done were too difficult to be done, or too arduous, and all the fun things were already done and not so fun anymore, I decided to take my bike for a ride.
Well, you will always argue that a bike ride is a fun thing and so my previous statement is not true. True. But then there are always exceptions.
So the day was hot as a Chennai day can be. The day being sunday, the roads were fairly free. So the biker (me) is happy.
The nearest free biking zone is ECR and i take it. The miles stretch out in front of me and I know not where I am or where I go. The breeze is warm and the road is free.
I see a lone figure staring at a smoking bike in a lonely stretch of road. Thats how I met the damsel in distress and my armour was definitely shining ....
Ha. Dream on Lazy boy!!

No comments: